Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Greek Yogurt with Fruit and Granola

These simple ingredients make the perfect well balanced breakfast that will give you that boost you need.  You will be confident in knowing that what you are eating is delicious as well as very good for you.  Enjoy!

Ingredients:

1 cup greek yogurt (any kind will work but I prefer Chobani)

1 cup fruit (strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, blackberries)

1/2 cup granola (use the homemade recipe I posted or a store bought brand)

Drizzle of honey (I use local honey because it helps with sinus problems, find a farmers market and buy local)


Directions:


1. Spoon half of yogurt into a bowl
2. Put half of the fruit over the yogurt, top with half granola, and half of the honey you want to use
3. Spoon the rest of the yogurt next
4. Repeat step 2 and enjoy

I hope you all enjoy this recipe. I absolutely love this breakfast, especially if I am in a hurry.  I feel great after I eat this because I know what I just ate is heart healthy, satisfying, and won't leave me starving.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment