Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Genevieve's Garden

Well, it has been quite some time since I have posted anything and for that, I apologize.

I planted a garden a few months ago and have been patiently awaiting the growth of tomatoes, eggplant, basil, rosemary, zucchini, watermelons, and swiss chard. I was extremely nervous about planting this garden because it was the first garden I have not planted in pots, containers, and window boxes.  But, with a lot of hope, love, watering and patience the garden has tremendously grown and I am one proud woman! Here are a few pictures!

Genevieve's Garden now
The garden on the first day I planted everything!
 










Gretel Eggplant






Grape tomatoes

Watermelon



Tomatoes growing rapidly  












1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can't wait to see what you will make with all those beautiful vegetables!

    Miss Tammy

    ReplyDelete